Gold Standard Registry Account
Opening a GS Registry Account
A copy of your organisation's Certificate of Incorporation.
- Your company or organisation's registration number, registered office address, names of all directors (preferably an official extract from the registry) and your organisation's website URL.
- A bank statement less than 90 days old from your organisation's bank showing the address of the organisation.
- A statement setting out the nature of your organisation's business, your reason for applying for a Gold Standard registry account and how you intend to use the account.
- A copy of IDs for the account manager and any users who require access to the account along with their email addresses.
- There is also an annual registry account fee (1000 USD), which will be invoiced upon approval of the application; this is pro-rata in the first year.
Project Developers who register their accounts successfully and easily do the following:
- Confirm a valid company address in their registration documents. A valid address is an address listed on a Bank statement.
- Submit a Bank statement as proof of address.
- Confirm the company address on their registration documents matches the bank statement address.
- Send the signed Registry term of Use form and Gold Standard terms & conditions form, without missing one.
- Send all correct documents together as a set.