How do I open a Gold Standard (GS) Registry account?
To open an account on the Gold Standard Impact Registry, please send the following documentation to email@example.com:
- A copy of your organisation's Certificate of Incorporation.
- Your company or organisation's registration number, registered office address, names of all directors (preferably an official extract from the registry) and your organisation's website URL.
- A bank statement less than 90 days old from your organisation's bank showing the address of the organisation.
- A statement setting out the nature of your organisation's business, your reason for applying for a Gold Standard registry account and how you intend to use the account.
- A copy of IDs for the account manager and any users who require access to the account along with their email addresses.
There is also an annual registry account fee (1000 USD), which will be invoiced upon approval of the application; this is pro-rata in the first year.